Injuries On Duty (IOD)
The prevention of accidents and, more importantly, the administrative follow-up with authorities is a time-consuming process which requires much attention to detail. It is work that, in the interest of the well-being of the employee and the continuity of the company operations, demands in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Contact MAKROSFE with any Injuries on Duty queries you might have for expert assistance and help your company reach perfect Health and Safety compliance.
Overview of MAKROSAFE's Injuries On Duty Services
Injuries on Duty services ensure the prevention of accidents and, more importantly, the administrative follow-ups with authorities is handled by dedicated administrators.
Managing Injuries on Duty (IOD’s) is a time-consuming process which requires much attention to detail. It is work that in the interest of the well-being of the employee and the continuity of the company operations, demands in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
What to Expect from MAKROSAFE's Injuries On Duty Support
- MAKROSAFE’s team of dedicated administrators takes care of each claim reported and ensures that administrative processes run smoothly.
- Dedication and understanding of the processes by MAKROSAFE administrators guarantees 75% reimbursement by the Workmen’s Compensation Authority for cost incurred on wages and salaries when employees are absent for more than three days.
- The MAKROSAFE administrators look after, amongst others, the daily administration of claims.
- The reporting of Injuries on Duty with the relevant authorities.
- MAKROSAFE also secures the Letter of Good Standing, on time, to allow companies, especially those that bid for tenders, to continue operating smoothly.
- By enlisting the services of MAKROSAFE, clients can also rest assured that Annual Assessments are submitted timeously.
- Requests and queries posed by authorities like Workmen’s Compensation, are addressed correctly.
Who will Benefit from MAKROSAFE's Injuries On Duty Services?
Subscribing to the MAKROSAFE Injuries on Duty package will give companies peace of mind. The burden of the completing and submission of forms is taken away, and dealt with on your behalf by specialists experienced in this field.
You can be rest assured that claims will be handled correctly and immediately. Leaving it up to specialists will add value to the quality of the process and promptness of payment.
What we offer
- ViewIT™. (online filing system and porthole to view current status of your programme) ×
- Hosting your Health & Safety Programme on the cloud. ×
- Injuries on Duty (IOD) support ××
- Training First Aid (1 delegate) ×
- Training Basic Fire Fighting (1 delegate) ×
- Unlimited Health and Safety e-learning training (currently 4 courses) ×
- Monthly reports ×
- Access to Appointment Letters Templates ×
- Access to Inspection Templates ×
- Access to Inspection Work Instructions Templates ×
- Access to toolbox Talks Templates ×
- Telephonic Support on Workmen’s Compensation queries ×
- Telephonic Support on Department of Labour queries and inspections ×
- Telephonic Support with implementing Occupational Health & Safety Act ×
✔✔ - Included in the package price.
✔ - Value added services to the package.