First Aid Box and Contents
This Additional Service involves the inspection of your first aid boxes and the replenishing of contents when required.
It is important to have a well-stocked first aid kit in your workplace. Your first aid box should also be checked and replenished if needed. Doing this is crucial to ensure you are well equipped to deal with any accidents or injuries as quickly and effectively as possible. The problem most companies face with the task of monitoring the contents of a first aid kit and its contents is a time factor. It takes time to check your first aid box, the quantities of each item and even the expiration dates of the contents.
The Injury on Duty and Coid Support Package is the optimum solution for your workplace health and safety Injury on Duty and COID needs. The package contains all the required services and support to assist the employer with reporting and managing of Injuries on Duty and COID Support.
What to expect:
You can expect the contents to be refilled on a regular basis as well as the inspection of the quantity and expiry dates of each item in the box. We know what items expire sooner than others and when to check them. We also know which items in the first aid box gets used faster than others.
Who will benefit:
Your first aiders play a very important role within your company. You spent money and time to make sure that the First Aiders are properly trained to be able to deal with emergency situations. No imagine your first aider can’t put their training into use and help someone because they don’t have a properly stocked first aid kit. By keeping your first aid box stocked we will ensure that your first aiders always have the things they need to do their job.
When employees get injured or are ill at work, they look to their employer to help them. If the first aid box isn’t properly stocked you might not be able to help them. That will lead to poor employee morale and even lost time if they need to go to a pharmacy or doctor. Keep your first aid box full and your employees will love you.
The benefit of outsourcing the checking and replenishing of your first aid kit to us is simple. Your staff will save time checking it themselves. You also don’t run the risk of items expiring and most of all you have peace of mind knowing you are covered.
For all your First Aid needs, contact MAKROSAFE now.
What we offer:
What should be in a First Aid Kit at work:
- Wound cleaner / antiseptic (100ml)
- Swabs for cleaning wounds
- Cotton wool for padding (100g)
- Sterile gauze (minimum quantity 10)
- 1 pair of forceps
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 set of safety pins
- 4 triangular bandages
- 4 roller bandages (75mm x 5m)
- 4 roller bandages (100mm x 5m)
- 1 roll of elastic adhesive (25mm x 3m)
- 1 Non-allergenic adhesive strip (25mm x 3m)
- 1 Packet of adhesive dressing strips (minimum quantity 10 assorted sizes)
- 4 First aid dressings (75mm x 100mm)
- 4 First aid dressings (150mm x 200mm)
- 2 Straight splints
- 2 Pairs large and 2 pairs medium disposable latex gloves
- 2 CPR mouth pieces or similar devices
- An adequate supply of absorbent material for the absorption of blood and other body fluids spilled.
- Disinfectant to disinfect the area after cleaning up blood and other body fluids spilled.
- 2 Pairs large and 2 pairs medium disposable rubber household gloves.
- A suitable sized impervious bag for the safe disposal of blood and other body fluid contaminated biohazardous materials.
For all your First Aid Equipment needs, please click HERE