Are you asking yourself the question “Why MAKROSAFE?” Here are the top reasons for partnering with us:
- Focus on core functions: MAKROSAFE clients are free to focus on their core competency, while we take care of health and safety.
- Redirect strategic internal resources for core activities: MAKROSAFE ensures that an organisation’s internal resources are freed up for more mission-critical activities.
- Accelerate migration to new technology: Moving over to newer health & safety technologies allows clients to make better use of their investments and enjoy enhanced productivity and quality.
- Enhance risk management: Due to MAKROSAFE’s well-structured services MAKROSAFE clients are always in control of what they are spending. Should they need to either down-size or increase services it is as simple as consulting with a client services advisor and signing a service level agreement (SLA).
- Lower infrastructure investments: MAKROSAFE’s clients find that expensive infrastructure requirements are cut back drastically as some of the functions are moved to MAKROSAFE. These include cutting edge IT and software systems, state-of-the-art injury on duty service, health & safety service and accredited training.
- Access to world-class capabilities: Apart from the financial benefits, services work because its processes are delivered by teams that have operational expertise and experience. MAKROSAFE services provide MAKROSAFE clients with access to world-class capabilities, knowledge and experience.
- Control of operating costs: One of the most talked-about advantages of MAKROSAFE is the affordable cost.
- Improve operational performance: MAKROSAFE clients’ experience is that their operational efficiency increases when they make use of MAKROSAFE services.
- Talent shortages: One of the key reasons why MAKROSAFE clients feel that MAKROSAFE’s services are a necessity is the shortage of talent in the country. As a generation of workers approaches retirement, there are precious few newcomers filling the skills pipeline. The obvious outcome of this acute talent shortage is an increased demand for skills. MAKROSAFE supplies that demand.
What we do
MAKROSAFE is the leading service provider in South Africa. We assist clients by managing their health and safety programme cost effectively and help them reach Health and Safety compliance.
Every year hundreds of thousands of employees are injured in the workplace - related accidents in South Africa. The following legislation makes adequate provision for the protection of such victims and their employers:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993
- SANS Codes
- Compensation for Injuries and Disease Act
Fact: Over 1,5 Billion is spent annually on employee benefits paid out for injuries sustained on duty.
MAKROSAFE is able to help employers prevent such incidents by controlling hazards in the workplace and by providing the necessary Health and Safety Training. MAKROSAFE offers both training that is required for handling specific hazards and the training that is dictated by legislation.
Should an unfortunate incident nevertheless occur. MAKROSAFE will also facilitate both the investigation and the administrative processes , and will submit claims to the Workman's Compensation Commissioner on behalf of the employer.
Fact: MAKROSAFE will ensure full competence to all relevant legislation, regulations, standards and bylaws.
Fact: MAKROSAFE is the leading service provider in South Africa. We assist clients by managing their health and safety programme cost effective.
Our services are designed to assess, assist , implement and manage our client's health and safety programme to it's full potential. Our goal is to make our client's company reach full Health and Safety compliance.
We believe in making sure your loved ones return home healthy and safe after work.
To be the health and safety solution-driven accountability partner in Southern Africa, with SafetyWallet, to cultivate a workplace where health and safety behaviour is positively influenced on a continual basis, improving Health and Safety Legal compliance across all industries whilst cultivating a positive and effective Health and Safety Culture.
To identify unsafe Health and Safety behaviours, conditions and statutory elements in partnership with SafetyWallet for our clients, we develop and implement solutions based on your needs whilst applying effective health and safety risk control on our market-leading health and safety management system.
Our 7 CORE VALUES
- Together we are firm believers in why we do what we do, and to persevere in service of our purpose.
- With optimism and creativity, we inspire for today, innovate for tomorrow and always stay motivated to live out our vision.
- We remain accountable for building relationships based on trust, with honesty, integrity and credibility in everything we do.
- We love supporting people with compassion, loyalty, care and enthusiasm whilst remaining grounded in gratitude.
- We are committed to supporting one another to achieve our purpose and to create a positive and effective Health and Safety Culture with our clients.
- Understanding and respect for one another, we are able to be flexible in providing solutions to our clients.
- We remain mindful and diligent in everything we do to consistently respond to our client's needs with professionalism and excellence to ensure the best possible outcome.