Part of a Qualification
All of the MAKROSAFE Part of a Qualification courses are a combination of unit standards, allowing the acquiring of employable Health and Safety Skills, which once completed, will earn the learner credits on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) towards a qualification. The aim is to provide a limited range of knowledge and skills to enable a person to perform a job.
- It gives the employer and / or an individual the ability to implement bite sized chunks of training to up-skill existing employees or him/herself in a manner, which is manageable and cost effective for the employer or yourself.
- It provides the ability to improve multi-skilling in an organisation
- Your Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) can add the required skills programmes to your Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and you will be able to receive money back from your SETA based on the approval of your WSP
- Competency is measured and evaluated in detail and the learner receives credits on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
- It assists in providing more highly trained employees, offering better skills
- With exception of the Materials Handling Skills Programmes, all other skills programmes do not expire; the delegate only needs to obtain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points in every 3 year cycle to stay ahead of the ever changing industry.