The intent behind our Health and Safety E-Learning courses is to prevent injuries, diseases or deaths and, in general, to create awareness of Health and Safety considerations. Our E-Learning library is powered by OHS Online and not only does it have some of the best Health and Safety training courses in the world, it is also mobile-ready.
The Health and Safety E-Learning courses can help you improve your safety records, workforce productivity and your overall return on investment (ROI) in Health and Safety. The OHS Online E-Learning courses are just one way, in which, we ensure that your loved ones return home healthy and safe after work by ensuring that all employers, employees and contractors know and understand how to work safely.
The online training courses will ensure your employees and contractors have the knowledge and skills to work safely, as well as ensuring the protection of your company from reportable injuries and lost time incidents. The self-paced E-Learning courses feature knowledge check questions to engage your employees and contractors within the training intervention.
E-learning courses provided
- Accident and Incident Investigation in the Workplace
- Contractor management
- Diseases in the workplace
- Driven machinery
- Drug Testing in the Workplace
- Effective Contractor Management
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental Management
- Fall Protection
- Fire Fighting
- Fire Safety
- General Driving Safety
- Hazardous Chemical Substances in the Workplace
- Health and Safety Representative
- HIV and Prevention in the workplace
- Incident Reporting
- Introduction of Planned Task Observations
- IOSH Managing Safely Online Course
- IOSH Working Safely Online Course
- Lifting machine operator safety
- Measuring and monitoring
- Medical Surveillance
- Medical Surveillance
- OHS Act For Management
- Safe Work Permits
- Smoking in the workplace
- Vehicle Management
- Waste Recycling
- Working at heights
Benefits for converting your Safety Training to E-learning
- Flexibility: Our courses can be accessed anywhere, at any time, via your desktop computer or your mobile phone.
- Cost and Convenience: It is cheaper for both the employer and provider to conduct Health and Safety awareness training via E-learning.
- Results and Certificates: Once a course has been completed, the results and certificates are immediately available.
- Refresher training: E-learning is an ideal way for the Health and Safety committee members and Health and Safety appointees, who have already completed MAKROSAFE Health and Safety Courses/ Skills Programme or Qualifications, to refresh their knowledge and stay abreast with the trends in legislation and other Occupational Health and Safety matters.